Welcome to Growing Adults in Faith at MPC
At MPC, we believe that spiritual growth is a lifelong pursuit. We have adult Bible studies, prayer groups, book clubs, and social groups that will help you continue to build your relationship with Christ and other church members.
- Contemporary Issues: Held at 9:00 a.m. in the Parlor, this class examines church issues and world events, and how we respond as Christians.
- The Present Word: 9:45 a.m. PCUSA curriculum Bible study focusing on different themes throughout the year. Held in the Colonial room.
- Topical Classes: Held in four to six-week sessions in the Assembly Room. Call the church for more information.
- New Member Classes: These classes meet quarterly prior to our new members joining the congregation. The curriculum is complete in three, one-hour sessions, beginning at 12:00 p.m. in the Parlor. Each week focuses on a part of our vision statement to "Share, Grow, and Live the Good News of Jesus Christ."
More Faith Journey Stepping Stones
- Men's Bible Study: Thursdays at 6:45 a.m., men are invited to Bible study and prayer in room 58.
- Thursday Morning Women's Bible Study: Thursdays at 9:30 a.m., in room 208(choir room) women's informative study that explores weekly lectionary scripture passages.
- Presbyterian Women Horizon's Bible Study: The third Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in the Parlor. Women of all ages are gather for an in-depth exploration of the Bible.
- Booked for our Spiritual Journey Book Club: Third Tuesday of the month from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. in the Colonial Room.
- Presbyterian Women: All women of MPC are part of Presbyterian Women. Our mission statement says that God empowers the women of MPC, united by the Holy Spirit, to serve Jesus Christ in our homes, church, community, and world. Celebrating our diversity, we model the compassion of Christ through support, nurture, and presence. Under-girded by prayer, we offer study, fellowship, and service to the glory of God.
- Friday Night Voyagers: Meets at 5:30 p.m. the second Friday of every month. Groups of singles and couples meet for food (potluck or catered) and a program.
- God Renewing our Women (GROW): Women and girls of all ages are invited to our monthly GROW events.
- God Nurturing our Men Everyday (GNOME): Men and boys of all ages are invited to our monthly GNOME events.