Welcome to Growing Youth in Faith at MPC
MPC Youth ministry is focused on developing inspired and engaged youth. Preparing youth for a faithful life filled with great hope and a vision for their future. This includes inspiring, developing, and growing a faith-based community of youth within MPC. Youth Ministry recognizes and encourages the individual talents of every youth and prepares them for life’s challenges through faith-based approaches. Our program nurtures a compassion for, and an acceptance of, one another and provides a safe community for youth to be themselves and feel accepted among peers and mentors.
Youth Gathering: Youth grades 6 – 12 are welcome to join us during the 10:45 a.m. service for youth worship, prayer, teaching, and small group interactions to grow in their faith.
More Faith Journey Stepping Stones
- Middle School Youth Group (MSYG): Sundays from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. our middle school youth gather for food, fun, and fellowship with friends!
- High School Youth Group (HSYG): Sundays from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. our high school youth spend the evening hanging out, eating dinner, playing games, and having open discussions. It is a great place to escape the stressors of everyday life.
- Special Outings: The High School and Middle School Youth Groups often combine for special outings and events and therefore the time to meet may change. Please contact the Youth Ministry Director for details on upcoming events.
- Cedar Point Trip: The best way to celebrate the start of summer is to scream your face off at the roller coaster capital of the world!
- Montreat Youth Conference: The greatest place on earth for a few thousand high school students to come together to learn about their faith and strengthen their relationship with God.
- Fall Retreat: Group bonding time over challenge courses and games amidst nature.
- Winter Retreat: A winter getaway to the slopes for all kinds of winter sports and fun.
- Spring Break Service Trip: A new adventure every year, and the perfect way for our high schoolers to serve others while on an amazing trip with their friends!